Cancer Recovery Foundation
Cancer Recovery has two core objectives: to support people living with cancer, and to empower people to prevent cancer. We\'d love your help, because together we can beat cancer.
Our specialist services, which you can get involved in are:
- Children\'s Cancer Recovery Project. Providing tailored advice to children & their families following a cancer diagnosis
- Survivor Packs. Giving people living with cancer the guidance they need to beat the disease & stay well.
- Family Emergency Fund. For those people unable to work or pay their basic living expenses.
- Bar-Able gift bags. Enabling hospitals & hospices to distract, reward, develop & offer therapy to children undergoing treatment in their care.
- Breast Cancer Partnership. Showing women how to halve their chances of developing the disease.
Projects / 0
As with lots of small charities, it is often a case of all hands on deck, so that we can keep helping those who need us. Anyone who is able to come to our cosy ...
On the 20th September, some brave, kind and just darn incredible people (you?!) will be jumping out a plane to achieve two things: raise money for charity, brea...
Children's Cancer Recovery Project sends toys & books to thousands of children in hospital and hospices three times a year.
To help keep this going, we need lot...
We know that Facebook is really important for us as a charity- it could help us reach people with cancer, help us show people how to prevent cancer, boost our o...
Being surrounded by supportive people is fundamental to a person's recovery. But sometimes, people going through cancer can't say everything they want to or nee...
We are organising our first ever golf event. Trouble is, none of us know anything about golf?! So, we would love any golf enthusiasts to advise us on: