Cancer Recovery Foundation
Cancer Recovery has two core objectives: to support people living with cancer, and to empower people to prevent cancer. We'd love your help, because together we can beat cancer.
Our specialist services, which you can get involved in are:
- Children's Cancer Recovery Project. Providing tailored advice to children & their families following a cancer diagnosis
- Survivor Packs. Giving people living with cancer the guidance they need to beat the disease & stay well.
- Family Emergency Fund. For those people unable to work or pay their basic living expenses.
- Bar-Able gift bags. Enabling hospitals & hospices to distract, reward, develop & offer therapy to children undergoing treatment in their care.
- Breast Cancer Partnership. Showing women how to halve their chances of developing the disease.
Projects / 3
We'd love a few regular volunteers to pop into the office a couple of hours a week to put together our Survivor Packs, count knitted teddies, chat to everyone... odd and sods to suit.
knit toys for kids with cancer