What needs to get done
Join the Fight. Fcancer is looking for a UK based volunteer to join our team of ambassadors. Our brand ambassadors will speak to colleges, universities, societies and other groups to raise awareness for our charity, and explain the benefits of volunteering for cancer charities.
Joining our team of ambassadors will give you an opportunity to utlise your previous PR, Marketing and Communications experience and skills and join a group of committed like minded volunteers aiming to assist those affected by cancer.
- Speak to colleges, universities, societies and other groups to encourage as many people as possible to join the fight against cancer.
- Explore different ways of how to engage even more volunteers.
What we offer:
- Full training upon joining.
- Flexible days/hours - this role can be done remotely; around any other work or study commitments.
- Invaluable work experience and a great exposure to working with charities.
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and vibrant team.
- Scope to work with and assist leading cancer charities such as Cancer Research UK, Prostate Cancer UK, Cancer Recovery Foundation, Breast Cancer Campaign, The Eve Appeal, Teenage Cancer Trust and many more.
Help us help some great causes that need volunteer support.
Pledge your hours now.