Support for Mo Bros and Mo Sistas
What needs to get done
Work with Movember. Volunteer to support Mo Bros and Mo Sistas across the UK at Movember HQ.
Prostate Cancer UK is the leading UK charity for men with prostate cancer and prostate problems. The charity was set up in 1996, with an urgent mission to increase spending on prostate cancer research and raise awareness of the disease.
- Help out around the office
- Enter information into the database and other administrative tasks.
- Experience working on a unique campaign with a fun and friendly team.
- Friendly, helpful and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Confident in using Microsoft Office and databases
- Lunch and travel expenses within London
- A warm, fuzzy feeling from knowing you are changing the face of men’s health
Volunteering With Us
Volunteer for one day or a whole week until the 20th December, finish for the Christmas break.
Mo HQ is open from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Join our online community of volunteers. Pledge your hours now.