Mo Running Event Supporter
What needs to get done
We need enthusiastic volunteers to help at one of the 5k or 10k Mo Runs taking place across the country in November.
Approximately 08::00 – 12:00, however exact timings will be provided nearer the time.
• Glasgow - 8th Nov. 2014 5km -10km
• Edinburgh - 8th Nov. 2014 5km -10km
• Bristol - 15th Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• Cardiff - 16th Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• London Battersea - 16th Nov. 2014 5km
• Leeds - 22nd Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• Liverpool - 22nd Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• Nottingham - 23rd Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• Milton Keynes - 23rd Nov. 2014 5km - 10km
• London Greenwich - 29th Nov. 2014 10km
For more information on locations please visit - http://www.mo-running.com/locations/
More detailed information:
To support Movember (http://www.movember.com/) there are a series of 5k and 10k running events throughout November. We need volunteers to help support the organisers and runners.
Roles will be flexible and will include:
- Assisting with the bag drop tent. This will involve organising runners’ bags as they drop them off before the event
- Marshalling on the running course and pointing participants in the right direction
- Handing out food and drink to runners once they have crossed the finish line
- Cheering on the runners as they take part
The Mo Runs are really fun events and there is a great atmosphere. Runners wear fancy dress, wear fake moustaches if they are girls or show off their Mo’s if they are guys. Find out more information here (www.mo-running.com )