Match Day Volunteers Needed
What needs to get done
Fancy a free ticket to see a football match while making a difference for men's health?
As part of our partnership with The Football League we are hosting over 60 Men United Match days across England & Wales between March and May to raise money and awareness or prostate cancer.
We need an army of volunteers to help collect money and raise awareness among fans.
We think it’s a great excuse to get your friends and family together for a day out and to watch the game for free.
How your contribution will help
Volunteers contribution will help raise funding and awareness of prostate cancer.
What you will get out of it
- You will be helping to raise money to beat prostate cancer
- A free ticket to watch the match*
- The chance to meet and chat to other fans and volunteers
- Travel and refreshment expenses up to £15
- A great day out with your friends and family
*Unless otherwise stated
If you are outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about football and men's health, this is the role for you.