Event Day Volunteer - Cancer Research UK’s Big Hike Loch Lomond - 17th September 2022
What needs to get done
Volunteer and help us take big steps to beat cancer!
Participants across the UK are limbering up to take big steps to beat cancer, but they can’t cross the finish line without the passion and energy of Event Day volunteers like you.
Our events generate vital income which funds our researchers who are working hard to make sure 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034.
Bring your energy, smiles and passion and let’s beat cancer together.
What you will get out of it
What’s in it for you
Volunteering at Cancer Research UK’s Big Hike has a host of benefits, including:
• Developing new and existing skills in event management.
• Gaining valuable experience for future roles.
• Gaining a unique insight into the world of the charity sector.
• Meeting new people and having fun.
• Travel and other reasonable expenses reimbursed, as agreed in advance with your Event Manager. Please see the Volunteering Policy.
• Helping to make our events happen and beating cancer so