Arts and Crafts
Marketing & Advertising
Writing and Editing
Kerry Anne Robinson
I am a designer with an enthusiastic interest in drawing the strange and wonderful ideas of everyday life. I enjoy working on character designs for book ideas, editorial and advertising. Having strong skills in working with software packages such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, I am able to create layouts, logos and advertisement articles. I am looking to join the creative industry and excel my skills in the work place.
• University of Derby (2013 -2016) BA (Hons) Illustration
• Chesterfield College (2011 - 2012) Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
• Chesterfield College (2009 - 2011) National Diploma in Art and Design
• The Bolsover School (2004 - 2009) G.C.S.E’s at B to D including Maths and English
• Sports Direct (2010 - Present) Sales Assistant
My day to day duties include working on tills, processing delivery, putting out stock and maintaining the store thought busy periods.
• I designed a spot the difference illustration for the OKIDO children’s magazine.
• I created a zine for a book fair in Leeds.
• I was awarded ‘The Big Show Award Illustration 2016 ’at the University of Derby degree show.
• I designed a Children’s book based on inspiring children and adults to go outdoors and use their imagination.
• I designed business cards, badges and postcards as promotional goods.
• I have designed multiple logos for small and upcoming businesses.
I can spend hours expressing myself through drawing and writing in my spare time. I keep active gathering inspiration though travel and cycling. When I’m not busy drawing I can usually be found with a book in my hands.
|WHIZZ DESIGNER NEEDED TO FUNK UP OUR FUNDRAISING APPEALS|
We need a committed volunteer to act as our designer in shining armour! When it comes to fundraising…