Video Editing Volunteer
What needs to get done
Are you passionate about video production? Would you like to help people fight cancer?
NFCR is looking for a Virtual (remote) video editing intern for our “Cancer-Fighting Cooking Channel”. The final product will be short videos (3-5 min) that illustrate cancer-fighting ingredients and meals. You will work closely with our CSO, Dr. Michael Wang, to create two videos per month.
How your contribution will help
• Assist with video editing, such as Inputting sound and graphics to enhance footage, digitally splicing film and video, and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
• Coordinate with digital marketing team for Social Media promotion (Facebook, etc.)
• Collaborate with the team, able to follow direction while also having a creative eye for improvements
What you will get out of it
• Work on unique projects that combine science with everyday life
• Great mentorship and the opportunity to develop your skills
• Hands-on experience with our Marketing and Development teams